- North Bay Tax Services guarantees accuracy or you do not pay.
- We offer 15% off for seniors.
- Drop your paperwork off and leave; we have a 24-hour turnaround if you’re in a rush.
- Remember to bring your rent or property tax receipts, for the Ontario Energy and property tax credits.
- Parents: if you have a student in post-secondary, we will do their tax return free of charge when we do yours. Learn about tuition transfer here.
Our Tax Services:
North Bay Tax Services can assist with financial planning, tax preparation, corporate taxes, estate planning and investing. We don’t charge for financial advice. Email us at email@example.com with your tax questions.
If necessary, we can also represent you during audits.
Do You Buy Tax Software Every Year?
Save time (and money on your software licenses) by hiring us to prepare your taxes. We can represent you to Canada Revenue Agency, and for the cost of your tax return we’ll send any supplemental documents they may ask for after your return is filed. We’ll handle the heavy lifting.
Canadian personal tax returns must be filed by April 30 each year with the business component not due until June 15th. However, for taxes owing, interest will be charged after April 30.
Canadian Tax Returns Done Remotely:
With current technology, we can do your Canadian personal and corporate tax returns regardless of where you are in the world:
- Simply provide the information needed
- We prepare your tax return
- You can review it by email and sign it remotely
- Pay by etransfer or other digital payment methods
- We file your taxes and provide the confirmation number created by the CRA
- Any reviews or additional paperwork requested by CRA is handled directly by our office at no additional cost.